Friday, May 6, 2011

Book Blogger Hop - May 6

Book Blogger Hop

Thanks to  Crazy-for-books for hosting this hop, I hope to hop on from time-to-time......I also found some new blogs and I am looking forward to knowing what others are reading and saying! 


This weeks question comes from Twitter! Thanks to Melissa (aka Miel_et_Lait) who blogs at Miel et Lait.

 "Which book blogger would you most like to meet in real life?"

My answer:  I don't think there is any one book blogger I have in mind that I would like to meet. I like all the blogs that I follow and think that each one offers me something unique in their own way. Just by their reading and writing styles, I enjoy meeting people this way and happy just being a follower for now.  It is pretty cool to see so many different blogs from around the globe and that we all share the same love.....

I look forward to hopping around this weekend to see what everyone else says. Looking forward to finding some new blogs this way too....have a good weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. Hopping through the book blog hop. New follower and hope you can stop by. I just reviewed a fantastic book. Have a great weekend.

    http://jeannasbookshelf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have a "Books Boys Love to Read" segment on your sidebar! Terrific idea. It's hard to shop for books for boys, sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am stopping by via the hop. I am already a follower but thought I'd say hellp! :)

    Rachel

    And the plot thickens

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was "hello"... looks like "help"! haha oops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping by to say hi! I'm a new follower :)

    Paranormal Opinion

    ReplyDelete