Saturday, December 31, 2011

Favorite YA Reads of 2011

My Year in Review:  I read several YA books this past year but I really think I had a tough time finding some good ones. I found a wide selection of different genres as well over this past year but ended up abandoning quite a few of them because I lost interest in the characters or the storylines were weak. I am hoping 2012 will bring me some better choices. I do have several lined up now for January reads that I am looking forward to diving into from some new authors that have sent me copies.

I was able to pick a few memorable YA reads that really stuck out for me in 2011:

Close to Famous


Close to Famous by Joan Bauer




The Revenant

The Revenant by Sonia Gensler



Imaginary Girls

Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma




Death Cloud (Young Sherlock Ho...

Young Sherlock Holmes - Death Cloud by Andrew Lane



The Name of the Star (Shades o...
The Name of the Star (Shades of London #1) by Maureen Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment