Wednesday, February 29, 2012

New Ways to Follow Christy's Book Basket

My Photo

You probably have already heard through the blogosphere that Google Friend Connect (GFC) is going away March 1st for non-Google bloggers and will also eventually become phased out.  It is sad to think that I may loose many regular and wonderful followers, so here are a couple easy alternatives to GFC so you can keep up-to-date with Christy's Book Basket:

1.  Sign-up for E-Mail Subscription - I added a "Follow Me E-Mail" gadget on the right sidebar of my blog. Just add your e-mail address in the box and you will receive an e-mail letting you know when I added a new post. Several friends have done this already and they said that it is so easy and a much simpler way to follow me.  It will also take you to my blog if you click on the link so you can visit there.

2.  Sign-up for LINKY FOLLOWERS - Another great way to follow me is now through Linky Followers. It is a free service (www.linkyfollowers.com) that is new to the blogger world. You can just click on "Follow Me" on the left hand sidebar of my blog where the Linky Followers Widget is displayed (below the GFC widget). There are a lot of bloggers signing up everyday and it is also simple, easy but best of it is free.

Let me know if you have made any changes so I can follow you back as well. Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. That's too bad google friend connect is going away.

    ReplyDelete