Friday, February 10, 2012

Follow Friday - February 10

Gain New Blog Followers
Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme which is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read that expands your blog following. It is a great way to meet new bloggers! Each week there is a great question and each host will have a featured blog too. I have been a follower of Alison's blog for the past year and finally decided to join on this hop. I hope to hop from time-to-time!

This week's question is:

Q: What would your prefer: reading your favorite book over and over again until you got sick of it OR reading 100s of mediocre books? And why?

My Answer: I think I would have to say reading my favorite book over and over again because I have plenty of favorites. After reading one, I know I can move onto another. This way I don't think I will get tired of them too quickly because they will be changing all the time!

Have a great weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Ha! Someone who agrees with me, finally!

    New Follower
    Beth ^_^
    http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower! This was a really hard question! Here is my FF if you'd like to follow back: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/02/feature-and-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a re-reader. Have never really tried. Afraid I'll miss something. New follower :)

    Here's my post: http://datesbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/feature-and-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess that if you could read several different favourites over and over, it wouldn't be so bad. I couldn't deal with only being able to read one book though - I'm too easily bored!

    If you have time and if you want to, please drop by my Follow Friday and enter my International Giveaway!

    Stephanie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto! Of course I was reading the question as reading 1 book over and over again! But then in my answer, I cheated and said I would read a series over and over again! ;)

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I felt like the question was saying "one" book over and over - if I could pick to re-read my pile of favorites? Then I'd have to take that answer too!


    Stop by and see my TGIF / Follow Friday for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower! I am your 100th follower!! Congratulations! Looking forward to your reviews!

    http://www.ohpaperpages.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-friday_09.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through. I'm with you. I'd love to read my fav books over and over.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, I would rather read my favorite books over and over again. I'm an old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Reread as well. Have a nice weekend!

    I'm your 101th follower. :)
    Sarah @ Smitten over Books
    Here's my FF post.

    ReplyDelete