Friday, February 24, 2012

Follow friday - February 24




Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme which is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read that expands your blog following. It is a great way to meet new bloggers! Each week there is a great question and each host will have a featured blog too. I have been a follower of Alison's blog for the past year and finally decided to join on this hop. I hope to hop from time-to-time!

 
This week's question is:

Q: Activity!!! Take a picture or describe where you love to read the most...
My Answer:  I love to read just about anywhere I can! Usually it is on my living room sofa with a cozy blanket but I also love to read in bed, coffee shops, local bookstore and while I'm sitting at the music store waiting for my kids during lessons. Today we are getting snow and if I get a chance this afternoon, it will be a good day for reading on the sofa with a warm fire and a cup of tea.

Have  a great weekend everyone!

 

10 comments:

  1. Snow for us to today! I could live without it! new follower it is nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, yes, I also read pretty much everywhere :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-friday_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can read about anywhere as well, but I prefer reading in my bed! My bed is my lounge so to speak. I practically live in my room!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to read in bed, or in a coffee shop. Though sometimes I get them mixed up and end up falling asleep with my head on a table in Starbucks!

    New Follower!

    Vikki @ V's Book Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty much the same as me :)

    My FF!

    Im now following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coffee shops are great places for reading.
    New follower.
    Here's my FF:
    http://nijiclovers.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a lot of great places!

    New follower.
    My FF: http://cheriecolyer.blogspot.com/2012/02/feature-follow-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. For some reason, I can never read in coffee shops. The smell always distracts me, I guess.

    PS: I'm a new follower! Please don’t feel afraid to check out my Frivolously Follow Me Friday post here. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm, I really like to read in my room because there is really no distractions for me unless I get a text message or something.
    My FF!

    ReplyDelete