Monday, December 31, 2012

Favorite YA Books for 2012




My Year in review:  As for the Young Adult category, I did not do so well....  Over the course of the year, I remember abandoning a few choices because either the characters were weak or the book was so similar to another that I read that I lost interest and it sat around for too long. I do hope to improve on this part and have two books lined up for the start of the new year already. Maybe they will spark me to find more good reads from last years favorite authors or some new debut ones. The one book that I did read was very memorable and I found that it stayed with me for quite a while. I guess that is what I am looking for when I venture into a young adult read.

I am looking forward to what the new year has to bring my way.....click on the link for my review!



The Brides of Rollrock Island

The Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan






No comments:

Post a Comment