Friday, May 20, 2011

Book Blogger Hop - May 20

Book Blogger Hop


Thanks to  Crazy-for-books for hosting this hop, I hope to hop on from time-to-time......I also found some new blogs and I am looking forward to knowing what others are reading and saying! 


This week's question comes from Ivan who blogs at Ivan Bookworm:

 "If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?"

My Answer:  The first thought that popped in my head would be Harry Potter. But that seemed too easy of a choice, so I thought a little harder (glad it is Friday and not a Monday) and came up with the world of  Frell in the book Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine.  I think it would be fascinating to visit a time with castles, fairies, giants and of course, a prince........

Hope you have a great hop weekend and looking forward to reading other answer!

6 comments:

  1. I thought of Harry Potter for this, too, but didn't pick it. :) I haven't read Ella Enchanted, but it sounds like such a cute book.

    Happy Friday!
    kathy from
    Read This Instead

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopping by,happy Friday.

    here's mine:

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/05/book-blogger-hop_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny I didnt think of this answer. I really dont know why.

    My answers can be found here: http://www.lisasworldofbooks.com/2011/05/follow-friday_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of living in Ella Enchanted. What a good pick.

    New follower...
    www.aflashlightreader.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. also... thanks for the reading suggestions side bar for boys. I'm a middle school teacher, but I have lower level readers (and a 3rd grader of my own). Reading Rockets is awesome!@

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Ella Enchanted and the land full of magic. Watch out for troll though!

    ReplyDelete