Friday, March 4, 2011

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop



Thanks to  Crazy-for-books for hosting this hop, I hope to hop on from time-to-time......I also found some new blogs and I am looking forward to knowing what others are reading and saying! 



This week's question comes from Mia who blogs at Girl About Books:
 "Who's your all-time favorite book villain?"

My Answer:  This may be too easy of a pick today but my all-time favorite book villian would be Lord Voldemort!  Just thinking about the name right now gives me the chills.  If people shiver when they say "you know who" and "he who shall not be named" without even having to say your real name, then you definitely have the makings of an awesome villian.  Who else could make a book series last so long?





9 comments:

  1. Voldemort was our choice, too! Scary. Haha. New follower, btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "He who shall not be named" is a great choice!! Gives me shivers. :)~

    Thanks for stopping by, and Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hopping by and new follower. Lord Voldemort is a great choice. He's so evil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, just hopping on by! I chose Voldemort as well. He's definitely a scary guy, and not someone I would want to run into in real life!


    Izzy @ My Words Ate Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya! I just started following your blog and I hope you'll take the time to stop by mine and do the same!

    http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

    Thanks! I look forward to reading your future reviews. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya! I'm stopping by from CFB FF and wanted to say great pick! Many others have identified Voldemort, and who wouldn't? In many ways he's the quintessential villain ;-) Come find out who my fave villain pick is :-)

    Darkeva

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this week's question..Stopping by from the Blog Hop.

    A lot of folks have been mentioning Voldemort...sorry to say I really don't know who that is...don't throw things at me please. :)

    Stop by my blog for a book giveaway:

    LITTLE PRINCES BY CONOR GRENNAN

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/

    Chelsey Emmelhainz of HARPER COLLINS is graciously providing FIVE copies for five lucky winners.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mine is Voldemort, too! Great minds think alike!

    Just hoppin' through! Have a great weekend. :)

    Lucia
    iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Voldemort. I don’t think I can say that I “liked” him though, at least, not the way that I liked Snape, for example. (Even though Snape did turn out to be good in the end.) I like the scenes we get with Tom Riddle – seeing his first meeting with Dumbledore and so on.

    If I had to choose someone who genuinely grosses me out, I’d say President Snow from The Hunger Games is quite a villain. That whole thing with blood on his mouth? And leaving white flowers as his, “I’m gonna get you” calling card? He seems to take way too much pleasure in systematically murdering children.

    ReplyDelete