Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday-October 18










Today is Tuesday and it is time for Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  Anyone can join and its fun to read what others have to say. This week's Top Ten is:

Judging Books by Their Covers-Do You??


There are so many fantastic covers and it's hard not to want to purchase them just for the artwork. I don't think I can think of ten but here are a few that caught my eye this past summer from our local library that I liked..........I did purchase The Mermaid Garden but have not read it yet.

The Mermaid GardenThe Revenant


Nightshade (Nightshade, #1)Imaginary Girls

The Ghost of Crutchfield Hall
Wild Life
Selling Hope

1 comment:

  1. Hi, new follower here via the blog hop on beck valley books.
    I like your blog with it's focus on children's and young adult books.
    Lindsay
    http://thelittlereaderlibrary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete