Saturday, June 18, 2011

Book Blogger Hop - June 17

Book Blogger Hop

Thanks to  Crazy-for-books for hosting this hop, I hope to hop on from time-to-time......I also found some new blogs and I am looking forward to knowing what others are reading and saying! 

This weeks question is:

“How many books are currently in your To-Be-Read (TBR) Pile?”


My Answer:  After reading some people's blogs, I don't come anywhere near what they have.  I will say though that I do have 18 books on my table right now behind me waiting as TBR. I also have 3 more that I just picked up yesterday I had on hold for a while from the library for a whenever read this summer. Also, if this counts I have 68 on Goodreads which 2 of those I have at home right now.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and look forward to hearing what you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment