It is time for Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Anyone can join and it's fun to read what others have to say. This week's Top Ten is:
Top Ten Childhood Favorites
I used to love getting the scholastic book order form when I was a kid and would circle a ton of books every time. There were so many favorites and I feel like I am aging mysef, so here it goes.
Once again, not in any particuliar order:
- Tiki Tiki Tembo by Arlene Mosel
- Caps for Sale by Esphyr Slobodkina
- Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss
- The Elephant's Child by Rudyard Kipling
- The Clifford Series by Norman Bridwell
- The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
- Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret by Judy Blume
- The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler
- Black Beauty by Anna Sewell
I am looking forward to reading what others have to share. I'm sure there will be many that will bring back wonderful memories for me. Have a great week!